Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hahaha...I just thought about this blog today, and checked it.....and realized that I haven't posted anything for almost a year. That's too funny to me. Sad, but truly it was funny! I guess it goes to show that working full time, plus being a full time mom....there's just no time to blog!! I don't think I have any followers that are consistently checking my blog, and I if I did, I'm pretty sure they stopped checking several months ago!

Just to update. And this will probably be my fare-well post as well because my life will only get busier from her!

1. Matt and I are still married :)
2. Jameson (our son!) is 8 months old and the cutest little guy in the whole world!!
3. Cali lives with Megan and Lee now :( Matt developed horrible allergies to her where he couldn't even touch her without breaking out into hives. So we are now the "vacation home" when Meg and Lee go away instead of the permanent residence.
4. I taught 3rd grade for 4 years and I'm not switching to 5th YAY!


I think that's it! I don't think there's a whole lot else to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment