Friday, February 12, 2010

Cali the First Baby




No, I'm not pregnant, and no I didn't have a REAL baby; BUT, many (including Matt) would say that I already have a baby. Her name is Cali and she's a beautiful little girl. She's dark brindle, with white socks. She has black on her face, a little white streak up her nose, and the cutest little pink lips I've ever seen! Totally kissable :) Her little pink belly is irresistible and her favorite thing to do is snuggle. She loves to run, jump, play and wrestle. Daddy likes to play rough, but when the days is done, Daddy likes to snuggle with the baby too. She doesn't leave momma alone--in fact I can't get any work done unless she's in the kennel! She follows me everywhere and wants to be right beside me at all times. Her bestest-buddy Deisel (a 2 year old male boxer) loves to visit with Cali and play in the field. They're hysterical together and we have playdates at least once a week. She's the "bully" at PetSmart's Puppy Day-Care because she likes to play rough. She's a spoiled rotten, 9-month old boxer. Despite her evil streaks, our life wouldn't be the same without her. I can't wait to add a REAL baby to Cali's little world. I know she'll be the best big sister and a great protector for our REAL little ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment